For more information regarding Creative Curriculum’s 38 learning objectives, simply go to the following link:
Faith Based Curriculum and Objectives
- Children participate daily in Jesus time to learn about God’s word and love. During this time, children sing worship songs, read Bible stories, discuss and memorize scripture, and pray for their families and friends.
- Children attend a weekly worship service in the chapel led by the pastor and staff of Holy Emmanuel.
- Each child will be provided with the opportunity every day to see themselves as a child of God, a special creation, unique and unconditionally loved by God.
- Children discover Jesus as their best friend and experience living in a loving and forgiving relationship with God and others.
- Children develop a life-long curiosity, confidence and high level of comfort in asking questions about the Bible, God, and being a Christian.
Stay in the Loop
Get the latest when you sign up for our newsletter.